Scrapping Art

Friday, August 04, 2006

The "Tween" Years


Olivia has informed me that she no longer wants me to paint a mural of Tigers and Lions hidden behind bamboo and palm trees on her bedroom walls. Instead, she wants a teen's retro look. We found these at Target's $1 bin and they're the perfect colors she wants for decor in her room. We'll be painting the walls a pale blue, and then painting geometric shapes (wide stripes, arrows, different sized circles) in bright green, blue and purple. Much easier for me, too, than painting that mural. :D She's growing up! Some of her biggest concerns now are wearing her hair long and straight (no more pony tails), clothing, and being popular...I so wish girls weren't so concerned with that one. I'm hoping to get started on the painting this weekend. I'll post pics of the final project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos